Re: Is anyone using the oneliner package?

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 01:47:26PM -0800, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> Hey, cool data! :) I had tried a while back to find out where popularity
> contest results were stored, and couldn't find it - where is it?
It's in the developer's personal directory on www.debian.org. You can do
what I always do: go to google.com and enter PopCon or Popularity Contest.

> And Daniel's question ("How does popularity-contest track recent use,
> btw?") goes for me as well. <grin>
Checks the access time on the disk.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
This message property of the Secret Masters. Unauthorized