Re: Debian on a 386? Unlikely. (was: ramblings about old hardware, gzip, bz2, and pentium opts)

Quoting Radovan Garabik:
> using debian potato on 386SX/4MB RAM, 80 MB HDD upgrading takes
> _forever_

	As we like to say here in San Francisco, "My, but that's a
mighty fine router you got, there!  So, where's your computer?"

	You're a stronger man than I, Radovan.

For those who were asking, the machine suffered a hard drive failure.  We lost
everything, and now we're back up with all the old accounts re-created.
This .signature is four lines long.  Whee.