Re: Why is the author of ps(1) such a moron?

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 12:47:30PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > Maybe Debian should fork our own procps again.  At Red Hat it is obviously
> > under less than capable management.
>
> Not sure. Perhaps it's just the wrong person who wrote the manpage. I
> believe there are a lot of capable Linux developers at RedHat. Let's
> ask Alan Cox for his opinion on that manpage :)

For fun, here's the RedHat 6.1 version:

.\" Man page for ps.
.\" Licensed under version 2 of the GNU General Public License.
.\" Modified by Michael K. Johnson from a gross plain-text hack
.\" by Albert Cahalan of Michael's original version.

--
  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu