Re: linux 2.3/4 and large files

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 06:11:40AM -0800, David Bristel wrote:
> For those running kernel 2.3, what versions of packages are they putting as the
> minimum?  If we don't have these versions in potato already, then we should look
> at including them.

I think netfilter is the biggest thing - completely replaces ipchains
or ipfwadm, and is not compatible. http://netfilter.kernelnotes.org/

It's cool, but a big change.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.