Re: Another small problem with OpenSSH

The OpenSSH does a reverse lookup on the host trying tp connect and
only if that succeeds correctly the host is permitted. Thats a
different behaviour compared to the old ssh, which would let everybody
in, and should notify the user during installation

The thing is that OpenSSH is right, since my /etc/hosts.deny says:

# The PARANOID wildcard matches any host whose name does not match its
# address.
ALL: PARANOID

I haven´t tested whether OpenSSH behaves differently when I allow
anybody in in /etc/hosts.deny, but if not it would be a bug. Did
anyone test this?

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin