Re: ispell rcb closed [Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999]

On 99-11-28 David Coe wrote:
> Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> [...]

> > > Package: ispell (main)
> > > Maintainer: David L. Coe <david.coe@someotherplace.org>
> > >   49487  ispell: can't build from source
> >
> > Is this bug fixed by now?

> Yes; was fixed in 3.1.20-3 and uploaded in 3.1.20-4, so was not
> automatically closed -- I manually closed it yesterday (or the day
> before?).

This is okay. Sometimes there's a short delay between the uploaded fix
and the closed bug and then someone like me comes, and asks for my
making sure that it's fixed. Sorry for bothering you.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *