Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On 99-11-27 Eric Weigel wrote:
> I posted a note to the BTS that this is maybe not a bug.  In the source
> code, it's documented as being a deliberate decision of the designer.

Hm, what does the maintainer say about this issue? Does he agree with
you or not?

> My apologies if this reply goes to too many lists and people.

just because I forgot to add a Mail-Followup-To-Header.

> On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:21:45 +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:

> >> Package: fetchmail (main)
> >> Maintainer: Paul Haggart <phaggart@debian.org>
> >>   43139  fetchmail flushed after failed delivery
> >
> >No information in the BTS available.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *