Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

This is really good news to hear. Th@nks for working out those fixes.

> and I'll be extracting the fixes and sending them to the Debian
> nethack maintainer.

And this is just perfect. So we can close some more bugs. Why can't this
always happen?

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *