Re: Cyrus debianized?

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 10:37:34AM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
>   Has anyone (for personal purposes) debianized the Cyrus IMAP server?

Funny you should mention this today :) After meaning to do it for ages,
I finally packaged it today. Most things are done, but I still need
to finish up the *inst and *rm scripts and perhaps put together a
cyrusconf script.

Once things are OK, it'll post to -devel asking for victims, er
beta testers. Should be done in the next day or two.

This is Cyrus 1.5.x BTW, not 1.6 (1.6 needs the SASL stuff which
seems to be very broken in places). Sadly 1.5.x doesn't support
PAM (but 1.6 does and when it's stable, I'll package it).

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner          | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj@phantom.eri.uct.ac.za     | Linux @ UCT -> http://www.leg.uct.ac.za/