Re: Corel Linux

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 04:13:38PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > > Yes. From what I've seen, the Corel packages are mostly the KDE stuff and
> > > their own packaging of Qt.
> >
> > I heard something about the printing system?
>
> Corel linux includes this package:
[..]

This is a slight change a few Redhat packages..  This package in Debian is
"printtool" and is somewhat lackluster.  Easier to add on to than
magicfilter, but also more annoying since you must write seperate filter
scripts for each conversion and how many programs can change gifs into
jpgs?

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3