Re: Corel Linux

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 10:36:23 -0500, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Do you know if it's Debian-compatible?

We've done a quick install here this morning, and from the looks of it,

> Could one install this and then either:
>
>  - install Debian packages without conflict?

Yes. It's basically slink.

>  - completely move over to Debian packages and eventually remove
>    all Corel packages?

Yes. From what I've seen, the Corel packages are mostly the KDE stuff and
their own packaging of Qt.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go