ITP: ZWiki (a zope product)

You can get deb and deb-src from:
deb http://debian.oftheInter.net codecafe

I intend to proxy through Jon Marler until developer applications start being
processed again.

>From README.txt:
This product allows you to build wiki webs with zope objects.
It includes a sample wikiweb to help you get started quickly.
There is a demo & documentation site running at:

"http://163.182.196.200/zwiki":http://163.182.196.200/zwiki

You are responsible for security; zwiki may contain unforeseen risks.
I appreciate all feedback, bugreports, fixes, responses to the ??
comments in the code, re-implementations, etc.

(c) 1999 Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com>.
This product is available under the GPL.
All rights reserved, all disclaimers apply, etc.