Re: Mozilla M10

Hi,

> Ah, and while we have the source there is no way to deactivate this "feature"?
> ;-))

I also want Mozilla-M10.  Though I have not tried M10,  I heard that
a user can input Japanese characters into forms.  It is done via XIM
and it is not only Japanese but also people using XIM to input their
character (Chinese, Korean, and so on) who will be happy.  For example,
I can input Japanese keywords at Yahoo.  Even Netscape does not support
input via XIM.  (Of course Windows version of Netscape supports Japanese
input when used on Japanese version of Windows.  Internet Explorer also.)

But if M10 (or newer version which is released before freeze of potato)
is too unstable, we had better give up...  (The timebomb seems to say
that developers of Mozilla think M10 is too unstable for usual use.)

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/