packages up for grabs: gnomeicu, snes9x*, vis5d*, blender, gtk-engines-thinice

I don't have time to maintain any of my packages properly any more, so now
is your chance, if anyone wants any of these you can have them. If they
aren't claimed in a few days I'll go ahead and orphan them.

main: gnomeicu, gtk-engines-thinice, vis5d, vis5d-doc
non-free: blender, snes9x-server, snes9x-svga, snes9x-x

gnomeicu has a lot of open bugs, but they are all upstream problems and the
author said most of them will be fixed in the next release. Other than that,
the packages don't have any real problems, I just don't have much free time
anymore but I do plan on maintaining glx (http://glx.on.openprojects.net)
when it gets ready for a release.

Please CC: any replies to me.

--