Re: Freeze (sidetracked)

I hate to be the one to sidetrack the Freeze thread, However this delay
leads me to believe the devel process may need some explaining to us.
(again), just exactly how many package maintainers are there now? how many
maintainers have been ineffective in that role? and just how many orphan'd
packages do we have floating out there right now?

RLC
www.megatokyo.com - Microsoft is not the answer, it is the question, and