Giving away all my packages

Well, the time has finally come for me to admit what everyone else has
been telling me for a while: I just don't have time to properly maintain
my packages anymore. Especially packages as critical as the ones I have.

So, with a minimum of fuss, is anyone interested in taking these
packages?

textutils
shellutils
base-passwd
ncurses

fileutils has already been taken by Michael Stone.

The *utils aren't all that difficult to manage. base-passwd needs
someone willing to rethink my failed auto-update experiment. ncurses is
a real beast, and by far the most complicated thing on the list.

--Galen