ITP: grio, krio, gdcd

grio and krio are gnome and KDE utilities based on rio 1.07 for management
of Diamond Rio mp3 players. gdcd is a libcdaudio-based graphical CD player
with CDDB and Cover Art Index support. I have also offered to take over
the gdcd-related packages cdcd and libcdaudio, as well as the xspread
spreadsheet package, but I'm not a maintainer at this point so that part's
going to be a bit difficult :). If anyone would be willing to sponsor the
grio, krio, or gdcd packages, I'd appreciate it much... at least until the
new-maintainer system is back up. Thanks.

--
-- Mike Markley <mike@markley.org> PGP: 3B047084  (finger/keyserver)
-- Owner, The Pink Floyd Fandom: http://www.pinkfloyd.net