Revoking ITP: netferret [was Re: ITP: darxite & netferret]

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Tommi Virtanen's letter:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 04:23:49PM +0000, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> > 	I have netferret and darxite packaged and ready to upload.
> > If nobody objects I'll do them on the weekend. Ciao, Federico
>
> 	Hi. I love darxite, and just browsed the netferret
>         web pages. Looks very good; any idea when you can
>         finish it? I can help in testing.

I am currently helping cgabriel in the development of gwsearch. gwsearch
is, IMHO, much better than netferret. I retire my ITP on it.

Ciao,
Federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
           Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM! -- Bill Gates, 1981