Are you having trouble downloading my pine .debs?

I've received svral reports that the pine 4.20 .debs I've put on
http://debianpine.tripod.com are corrupt.  Have you had this problem?  Hav
you successfully bean able to install them? In either case can you let me
know which Os, browser, and dpkg version (dpkg --version will tell you you
used.)  I've checked the files and they appear to be ok but tripod may be
doing funky things with the MIME type.

If anyone would like to donate a couple of megs on a well-connected server
somewhere, that would be nice (No more pesky popups!)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>