Re: Background images.. propaganda package?

Quoth Robert Jones on 14 Oct, 1999:

> I have been in contact with the Propaganda folks, and should be getting a
> "Propaganda for Debian" volume, which will contain highlights from recent
> volumes (a sort of "best of"), and some new tiles made especially for us.  I
> have asked that it be kept at 2 megs or under, in the interest of saving
> space.  Once I get this, I will be glad to .debify it, although I am not an
> approved maintainer yet ,and get someone else to upload it, or to pass it off
> in an RFP.

OK.  I now have a 1 meg tarball with the Debian Special Edition of Propaganda.
It has about 20 images, some from other volumes, some special made for Debian.
I will be glad to pass it on to someone who has an interest in packaging it.

--
Robert C. Jones | rjones-at-devzero-dot-org | http://www.devzero.org
  Linux junkie  |   professional sysadmin   |     raving lunatic