Re: Preparing the Release / Freezing potato

I'm not a maintainer but I'm following the discussion on this
and have an idea.

There are proposals for some drastic changes, but must all the
changes be in potato? Too much changes make a distro
unstable. Make potato the base of future changes and make
the big-time changes in the successor of potato...

What I'm trying to say here is: Don't try to solve -every-
issue in one release because you cannot push the release date
forward over and over again...

Just my 2 cents worth,

Onno