Re: Problem with ppp/sendmail

	In the case of sendmail, you can probably run sendmail with
the option -bH. From the man page:

	-bH         Purge the persistent host status database.

	I've used that when I get the very same error you mention, and
things seem to work. The "hidden cache" you mention, in this case,
seems to be the control files for each message in /var/spool/mqueue.

	Saludos,

		Jesus.