Re: Debian base tarballs

David Welton <davidw@master.debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 10:18:11PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
>
> > ftp://mirjam.uni-tuebingen.de/debian/demofs/bootCD-1999-10-26.tar.bz
>
> > I developed and tested it on i386 and havent tested it for other
> > archs jet, but it should work with some small changes, esspecially
> > the user configurable stuff right at the start.
>
> mirjam.uni-tuebingen.de: Host not found
>
> Hrmm...

Ups,

ftp://mirjam.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/debian/demofs/

You will need to have slink last in your apt sources.list I
think. Otherwise it will use the new base from potato and that has
different md5sums. I just got the new one today, so I will change the
md5sums accordingly.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin