Re: translators for dpkg and dselect wanted

On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 04:35:35PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I would like to have that corrected before the release, so if anyone is
> willing to go over the translation for his/her language we would appreciate
> the help.

Does your request mean that the dpkg's code was cleaned and it now has all (by
all I mean all!) messages properly marked?  The last time I checked (1.4.1.*, I
do not remember the exact version number) there were some messages that
appeared in English on my screen and I did not find them in dpkg.pot file that
comes in source archive.

I have a [non complete] Russian translation for dpkg.po file.  So if you want
it (yes, an incomplete file which I am working on), just let me know where to
send it.

Regards,

--
Mike