translators for dpkg and dselect wanted

With the recent changes in dpkg the current translations are bound to
be slightly out of date. I would like to have that corrected before the
release, so if anyone is willing to go over the translation for his/her
language we would appreciate the help. Currently there are translations
for the following locales: en, es, fr and ja_JP.ujis .

As an added bonus I have added gettext-support to dselect. However there
are no translations for dselect currently.. is anyone feeling up to some
translation work?

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |