xemacs 20: intent to ask for removal/orphan/give away

I don't have time to keep track of two xemacs (20 and 21) sets of
packages and I'd rather deal with the newer rather than the older.  As
such, unless someone speaks up, I plan on asking for the removal of
the xemacs20 packages at the end of next week (October 29).

I'd be more than willing to help someone else take over the xemacs20-*
packages if they find them useful enough to keep around.

Thanks
Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!