Re: xemacs 20: intent to ask for removal/orphan/give away

    Dres> I'd be more than willing to help someone else take over the
    Dres> xemacs20-* packages if they find them useful enough to keep
    Dres> around.

If you really must and no-one else will have them I'll pick them up,
but I'd rather not.  I just can't afford to deal with the breakage
that was in xemacs21 last time I tried it (strip out all the standard
packages indeed, grrr!).

--
Stephen

"Farcical aquatic ceremonies are no basis for a system of government!"