x-window-manager and x-terminal-emulator (Re: ITP: qvwm and qvbanner)

At Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:18:53 -0400,
Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 02:49:01AM +0900, Shuichi OONO wrote:
> > I intent to package qvwm and qvbanner, which is a Windows 95/98/NT
> > like window manager for X Window System.
>
> Please try to support the "x-window-manager" alternative and virtual
> package.
>
> See the twm package for an example.

I think we should describe "x-window-manager" and "x-terminal-emulator"
alternative and these virtual package in debian policy manaual.
Or, is there any documentation about it?

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI