nobody/nogroup - ITP maildir-bulletin

I am about to develop a package which delivers email bulletins to Maildir
mail users.  This needs to be SUID root to deliver mail inside their home
directories.  I don't want to allow anyone to run it due to possible security
problems.  In the first site that it's being installed on (for Cap Gemini who
paid for the development) Postfix is being configured to run external mail
delivery programs as user "postnous", this user is in group "postnogr".  The
binary for bulletin delivery is of group "postnogr" and mode 4750 which makes
it quite secure.
For the Debian version should I use group/users such as postnogr and
postnous?  Or should I just use nobody/nogroup?

Also please consider this an intent to package maildir-bulletin.  I hope that
Brian May will sponsor this package for me.

The source code will appear on the following URL in a small amount of time
(I'll email you a copy Brian).
http://www.coker.com.au/maildir-bulletin/

Russell Coker