Re: perhaps sort by priority?

Onno wrote:
> I'm in europe (The Netherlands aka Holland) and I mirror directly from
> ftp.debian.org. There is no speed problem here, I have a cable modem
> and I download from de main ftp archive at a speed around the 50 Kbyte/s.
>
> I also know that other mirrors here that even go above the 100 Kbyte/s!
>
> Just to put you back in reality...

Well, I happen to work for an ISP, and I don't have any problems myself
(except that I can't bring my own pc to work every day - for security
reasons), but I know a lot of guys who are on cable, and they can get
between 30-50 kbyte/s from ftp.debian.org in the morning (but not at
night!), and it usually drops below 10 kbyte/s in the afternoon, around
13.00 pm always (I guess that's when bussiness starts running in the
US). I suppose cable modem is a lot better then in the Netherlands...

mvg.