Re: NMU for sitecopy ok ?

On 13-Oct-99, 14:53 (CDT), Christian Marillat <marillat@alpes-net.fr> wrote:
> > In this case, is it ok to make an NMU of sitecopy ? The problem is that
> > the package now includes a Gnome version, therefore it should be split
> > in two packages I guess.
>
> The non gnome version is a CLI version :-(

<sarcasm>
Oh my gawd. A version where you actually have to *type* "sitecopy -u
sitename"? How horrible. It's *so* much easier to find it in a menu,
wait for it to startup, futz around with buttons and text boxes, and
then press an "ok" button.
</sarcasm>

Message to developers: not *everything* needs a GUI interface.

(To the original poster: yes, please, split them up. Or just ditch the
gnome version. I *really* don't want to have to install gnome just use a
specialized mirroring program.)

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Greenland <vmole@swbell.net>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read