Re: lesstif: what's the story

J.H.M. Dassen Ray <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl> wrote:

> As the maintainer of one of the packages affected by this, I am thoroughly
> unamused by the lack of advance warning for this change.

Sorry, I should've warned all the lesstif app maintainers about this.

I had hoped that keeping lesstifg around would lessen the pain a bit, but
obviously since they conflict with each other, we still need a complete
upgrade.  Anyway, I've now informed all lesstif maintainers about this issue
and have asked them to recompile their packages with lesstif-dev.