Re: dueling banjos and ultimate deliverance (was:Re: ITP: portsentry)

On Sat, Oct 16, 1999 at 02:32:07PM +0930, Ron wrote:

> Silly me who thought ITP's were meant to *prevent* us from having
> 7' developers lopping each others heads off in the dark ...

nope. we've got enough developers now. current policy is to thin the
herd by stimulating intra-developer homicide. it is expected that in a
month or two we can open new-maintainer again and get some fresh blood
in.

this message is an Official Statement of the Debian Cabal.

"There Is No Cabal."

craig

(*) Debian Cabal is a registered trademark.  patent pending.

--
craig sanders