ITP: portsentry

There've been a couple of ITPs for portsentry within the last weeks and I
can't resist to add one more. The package can be found at:
	deb-src http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/debian unstable main
It's a package of the portsentry program, which can be found at:
	http://www.psionic.com/abacus/portsentry/

"PortSentry is part of the Abacus Project suite of security tools. It is a
program designed to detect and respond to port scans against a target host in
real-time."
It is currently non-free, but the author currently works on a new copyright.

The package is currently lacking configuration via debconf(which I intend to
add, when I'm back from vacation), but comes with init.d script & a perl script
to handle dynamic IPs.
Bye,
	Guido Guenther
--