Re: Strange output from ps

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 08:21:14PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 04:54:49PM +0200, Radovan Garabik wrote:
> > it means what it says :-)
>
> Unfortunately this is not possible since both machines got the very same deb
> installed.

well, today I (apt-get upgrade)-ed and the problem went away...
(without reboot, which shows it was something with ps)

> Radovan, did you notice that I uploaded stat-2.0?

I was extremely busy these few days...
One think I need in stat is the posibility of terse output (as it was in
statfs -t), because I use it for parsing by other program(s).
Have you written a new manpage? (I hope not, because I started to write
it :-))

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |