Need help for GPG

I'm trying to use GPG for signing my debian packages...
I've successfully created my new GPG secret key, and when I list my
keys and signatures, I get:

    % gpg -v --list-sig phil@fifi.org
    gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
    pub  1024D/6EAF7F87 1999-10-04 Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
    sig        6EAF7F87 1999-10-04  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
    sub  2048g/BBEB26B2 1999-10-04
    sig        6EAF7F87 1999-10-04  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>

    pub   768R/3EE7EDCD 1996-08-26 Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
    sig        82B7D4BD 1998-11-01  Joey Hess <joey@kite.ml.org>
    sig        3EE7EDCD 1996-08-26  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>

    gpg: can't handle public key algorithm 192

The first two keys are the new ones, the last the old (PGP) one.

After much struggle, I manage to sign the 1024 bits DSA key, but not
the 2048 bits El-Gamal key:

    sig        3EE7EDCD 1999-10-04  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
    sub  2048g/BBEB26B2 1999-10-04
    sig        6EAF7F87 1999-10-04  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>

    pub   768R/3EE7EDCD 1996-08-26 Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
    sig        82B7D4BD 1998-11-01  Joey Hess <joey@kite.ml.org>
    sig        3EE7EDCD 1996-08-26  Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>

    gpg: can't handle public key algorithm 192

And why do I get this message about public key algorithm 192 ?

Or am I ok and cannot sign the El-Gamal key ?

And then I should then the new key with 'gpg -a --export' and send it
to keyring-maint@debian.org ?

And finally, anyone knows if I can integrate gpg with Gnus ?

Phil.