i18n document and CVS

Hi,

I wrote version 5 of the draft of the document on i18n.
It is available at
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/linuxwork/i18ndoc.html.

Now I rewrote it in SGML (DebianDoc).  I will not change
format any more.
Contributions are welcome.  Without contributions, this
document would be a document on Japanization, not on i18n!

I hope that this document is controlled under CVS of DDP,
because it makes contributions easier.
Then I'd like to have a writing account for that CVS.
Though I sent an application mail to new-maintainers,
I am not a member of Debian yet.  Can I still have a
writing account for the CVS?  If not, is there any other
similar solution?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>