I18N Document

As I wrote here before, I am writing a document on I18N now.
Though the document is in pre-alpha state, I am to release it.

The document is available at
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/linuxwork/i18ndoc.html.
It is written in English and Japanese.  This does NOT mean
that both English and Japanese versions are available.
A part of the document (which I have already translated) is
written in English and the other part is in Japanese.

Comments are welcome for the newest 'released' version of
the document.  You will understand what I mean if you
read the web page.

I will be mail-unreachable from September 15 to 19 and am
afraid I can't reply.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>