Re: warning: lilo 22dev0-1 can make your system unbootable !

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Brad Hilton wrote:

> Just to verify, I also experienced the same problem.  Did you assign a
> bug
> against the package yet?

short summary:
lilo v22 works only with 2.0 kernels; it won't boot a 2.2.x or a 2.3.y.
a v21 version has been reuploaded to master this morning.

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org        Executive Linux: -