Re: debconf for configuring a room full of machines

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 04:19:43PM +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> Write some code? Most Unix tools are written because people want to use
> them.

Network databases aren't my area of expertise. I've written plenty of code,
just not code dealing with that.

> What timescale where you thinking about?

Immediately :)

Actually, as soon as debconf can handle what I need it to, I plan on
converting all the packages I need myself if I have to (and I'll pass my
changes on to the maintainters, if they want them).

--
Scott Barker       scott@mostlylinux.ab.ca
Linux Consultant   http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott

Looking for a husband? Know anyone looking for a husband? Well, I'm looking
for a wife. See http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/wife.shtml

Want a good deal on a personal computer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada?
Visit http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/computers.shtml

[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times
   like these."
   - Paul Harvey