Re: Source Cds

Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@beer.com> writes:

   I suggest compressing source code by bzip2
   Many CD resellers add something to 2nd source cd
   and it will make A LOT of free place for them (100-150 MB!!!)
   Bzip2 is no problem because it is possibly available on every
   Debian system and I dont want religious answers here.

We've discussed this here before.  Have you read through the
debian-devel archives on this subject already?
--
"Debian for hackers, Red Hat for suits, Slackware for loons."
--CmdrTaco <URL:http://slashdot.org/articles/99/03/22/0928207.shtml>