Re: Announcing debconf, configuration management for debian

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 01:16:23PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 12:20:39PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > Thanks again, Joey.  I look forward to migrating XFree86 to debconf (won't
> > > happen for -1, but I'm hoping to tackle FHS-compliance and this for -2).
> >
> > Err, can you please wait for this until a) debconf has been accepted and
> > b) there will be proper support for it and c) proper documentation.
>
> Hmm, okay.

It should be at least in the Debian ftp archive, I think :)

> It's not like I have anything else I need to do with the X packages,
> anyway.
>
> You know, no bugs to fix, stuff like that.

Oh. If you are bored, finish the Hurd port of X. *grin*

Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de                        PGP Key ID 36E7CD09