Re: Strange mail from Anders Arnholm (was Re: /opt/ again (was Re: FreeBSD-like approach for Debian? [was: ...]))

>>>Paul Slootman wrote:
 > especially strange there (besides the fact that he uses X-Face, which I
 > thought had died out :-)

I must have misse the first mail, and I have never seen amy problem
exect that my filters for repying on some QP mails sometimes gets wrong
and add nice looking Swedish chars as =E6. But I don't think that that
ever happend in a header before. (And all these messages are in
English...) The X-Face using is not that unuslall in News grups, I seen
them a loot. In mail they are more unusall, but look great in Exmh.

Btw, if anyone can find something strange in my mails, please send me a
full copy so I can look into the problem.

/ Anders