Re: history (Was Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer)

About partitioning.....

Please leave it alone. I have always had smallish hard drives and use Debian
for my desktop (and my servers but...) I actually recommend 1 large partition
and swap space for nearly every "user". I don't do that for myself but i have
run inot mucho trouble because of bad predictions on my behalf. I don't want
anyone else carving up my hard drive because it's actually wasted space to me.

I currently have / and /home as the only seperate partitions, i keep my home
dir and it's easy like this. How do you divide a 113? What about a 420? what
about a 1.2 or 6.4 or 13.2? Too many variables no one way to do it.
--
mail -s "my .sig" justin@solve.net << .signature