Re: Quality Assurance in Debian

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 11:39:23AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I didn't want to announce this today but since Joey has brought up
> a hot topic on -devel this morning, I feel that it's time
> to make public what some people (me, Christian Kurz, Tortsten Landschoff,
> Josip Rodin, Vincent Renardias and Martin "Joey" Schulze) have
> prepared for resurrecting debian-qa.

This looks excellent Raphael. Let's do it.

Unfortunately I have not had enough time to be involved in any qa work
recently and even then I was only working on debian-qa packages.
I do not think I will have much time in the next few weeks either.
I would like to be involved later in the year though.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).