Re: Quality Assurance in Debian

Le Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 04:55:10PM +0200, Peter Makholm écrivait:
> I think that all you reason counts for me[0]. With this proposal it
> seems that I can do some debian work, without spending to much time on
> dead leads.

Good ! But we'll need much more people ... :-)

> No, let us just do it. It's just organisation and formalisation of the
> all ready existing NMUs described ind the Developer's Reference.

Ok, then I'll ask debian-admin to host the web site and the database
somewhere (qa.debian.org would be cool) and the listmaster to create
debian-qa-ctte (closed list but with public archives).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>