Re: Quality Assurance in Debian

Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:

> Now some comments why this can work. Many people expressed their interest
> to work for Debian's quality but they said it was difficult because :

I think that all you reason counts for me[0]. With this proposal it
seems that I can do some debian work, without spending to much time on
dead leads.

> Oh yes, for the QA committee: myself, Christian Kurz and Tortsten
> Landschoff are volunteers to begin.

Just subscribed to debian-qa and hoping I get the time to do the work.

> BTW, do we need to vote the proposed text ?

No, let us just do it. It's just organisation and formalisation of the
all ready existing NMUs described ind the Developer's Reference.

Sometimes Debian is to much political talk and to little real work.

0) I'm one big excuse today.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.