Re: Deficiencies in Debian

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 09:18:07AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 02:56:48PM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
>
> Maybe if we had a better definition of which bugs are release critical
> bugs and which are package critical bugs. (E.g., xemacs21, which has
> never gotten out of the early release test phase, has several "release
> critical" bugs.) I've asked before if someone (this would probably have
> to be the release manager) would do a list of the bugs that are really
> "release critical" but people seem more interested in bemoaning the size
> of the RCB list than in whittling it down to reasonable proportions.

Of course, XEmacs must still go in, but dpkg will be removed no matter what.

Mmmh. Somehow I think I got something wrong, but I can't figure out what...

Marcus

PS:  :) :) :) :) <- cut and paste on forehead

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de                        PGP Key ID 36E7CD09