Re: Deficiencies in Debian

Le Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 06:59:39AM -0400, Michael Stone écrivait:
> This is silly and is never going to happen. People keep uploading new
> packages with RCB's, and the RCB list keeps growing, regardless of how
> many RCB's are closed. That _will not_ change until potato freezes.

You're kidding ? Maintainers that don't take care of RCB bugs on their
packages should probably orphan the packages they can't afford to
maintain. And people working on RCB are certainly needed (not only on
freeze !).

I see no obvious reason why we the number of RCB couldn't drop
before the freeze. Take a look at the graph ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>