Re: Deficiencies in Debian

Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> The last two points I can't deal with, but the first I can. I will volunteer
> time to writing a script that will diff standards versions, and display them
> with changes highlighted. Perhaps I could set this up to yank context in and
> out...

Thanks.

>   What would people like to see something like this in? Stylized HTML?
> elisp? If it's not something too exotic, I could start on it right away. My
> personal preference would be stylized HTML, because then we could run it on
> one of debian's webservers for all to see.

Please read http://www.debian.de/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9909/msg00088.html

The format is not that important as long as it has proper content
and is available at prominent places: debian-policy*.deb and
http://www.debian.org/devel/

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."